Thursday, June 22, 2017

Throwback Thursday Post #1


Hello, Young Readers! Today is my first Throwback Thursday post and I'm excited to keep it going. Throwback Thursday is just something that I'm calling these posts where I show you some of my favorite children's/middle-grade books from my past. I was read to quite a bit when I was younger and once I learned how to read, I couldn't stop. I have a whole lot of picture books, small chapter books, and series that I'd love to look back at so I thought I'd do a weekly post.

Let me know if you've read some of these with your Young Readers or if you've read them yourself as a Young Reader! Do you have any favorites you remember? Let me know!



Love You Forever 
by Robert Munsch 
Illustrated by Sheila McGraw

Find at here:
Goodreads

Summary from Goodreads:

An extraordinarily different story by Robert Munsch is a gentle affirmation of the love a parent feels for their child--forever. Sheila McGraw's soft and colorful pastels perfectly complement the sentiment of the book--one that will be read repeatedly for years.





I loved when my parents would read this to me when I was younger! This was actually one of the first books that I would re-read over and over. There was a sort of comforting feeling I got when I would read or listen to those lines.  I still feel nostalgic when I read it, to be honest. :) 


Thanks for stopping by!
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and Questions Appreciated!