Thursday, June 1, 2017

Welcome!


Welcome to The Young Readers! The Young Readers is a book blog that will be dedicated to Middle Grade and Children's fiction. 

My name is Vanessa and I have been blogging and reviewing books over at my YA book blog, Cross My Heart and Hope to Read, for several years. I recently decided to pile more onto my plate and split my current blog into three different ones. And that is how The Young Readers came to be! 

 I wanted a book blog that would be a safe and fun place for the younger (and maybe not so young) readers of the world. I first came to love reading when I was very young and I'd love if one of my reviews or bookish posts created a young reader! 

So if you are a person that enjoys Middle Grade or Children's books or if you have any children nearby that love to read, then this is the place for you. I'm looking forward to this latest journey and making some new friends along the way.

Young Readers Unite!

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and Questions Appreciated!